Advanced Clinical Naturopathic Oncology Course
Lakeview Signature Inn, Calgary Airport, Calgary Alberta
Oct. 27-28, 2018
This 2 day intensive course will provide detailed protocols for integrative support of surgery, radiation, chemotherapy, and targeted therapies, as well as alternative medicine approaches to a wide range of cancers.
From reading a pathology report to end-of- life care, all aspects of clinical practice in oncology will be explored.
Participants will learn exactly how to apply mistletoe
therapy, medical cannabis, dichloroacetate, low-dose naltrexone and many other cutting-edge therapies. Included is a PDF of the latest revision of my book, Naturopathic Oncology, plus thousands of powerpoints, research papers, references and resource material on a thumb-drive. There will be concise protocols and patient hand-outs on several advanced therapies.
The College of Naturopathic Physicians of British Columbia – CNPBC – has approved 14 general (Category C) CE hours, and the Quality Assurance Committee has designated 2 of those hours as Pharmacotherapy CE credits (Category E). The American Association of Naturopathic Physicians AANP has approved this program for 13 CE hours, of which 4 are pharmacy credits.
Dates: Saturday Oct. 27th & Sunday Oct. 28th. 9:00 am – 5 pm both days.
Fee: $650 CDN for physicians. Student discount rate is $350 CDN
Includes beverage service and buffet luncheon both days. Please advise if you have special dietary needs.
Call 250-386-3534 / toll-free within Canada 1-888-722-6401 or register immediately below
Saturday Oct. 27, 2018
9:00 am to -12:00 noon:
- The cancer problem and the Naturopathic Solution: The biology of cancer, and the tumour environment.
- The mitochondrial, metabolic and epigenetic roots of cancer.
- Cancer Myths: Acid / Alkaline balance and Oxygen
- Diagnosis of cancer and understanding pathology reports.
12:00 – 1:00 Lunch Buffet will be provided.
1:00 pm – 5:00 pm Review of natural medicines for cancer.
- Naturopathic diet for cancer, supplements, weight-loss & metabolic cachexia,
- Botanicals & Plant Extracts – includes IV use of mistletoe lectin injections, artemisinin, artesunate.
- Low Dose Naltrexone- LDN, Traditional Chinese Medicine – herbs and acupoints.
- Dichloroacetate DCA, Mitochondrial rescue, ALA.
- Energy Healing, Homeopathy, Psychology, Spirituality, Reiki healing
- Integrative Pharmacological Remedies and Drug Interactions with Natural Medicines
- Applied Naturopathic Oncology
- Key Compounds for Key Targets – remedies reviewed by mechanism.=
- Foundation Protocols – the synergistic clusters for inflammation, immunity, cytotoxicity, etc.
- Integrative Care of Specific Cancers – Targets of therapy and primary, secondary and tertiary remedies for: Breast, Prostate, Colorectal, Lung, Ovarian, Uterine, Cervical, Skin, Brain, Lymphomas, Leukemia, Head & Neck, Renal, Bladder, Thyroid, and Sarcoma, with sample protocols.
Sunday Oct. 28:
9:00 am -12:00 noon
- Integrative Medicine for Surviving Medical Oncology and Cancer
- Surgery Protocol
- Treating Exposure to Radiation from Diagnostic Imaging, High Dose Radiotherapy Support. Treating Common Radiation Side-Effects Naturally, Managing Late and Chronic Effects of Radiation
- Integrative Support for Chemotherapy, Specific Supports for Specific Chemo Drugs, with examples. Treating Common Chemo Toxicities, Detoxifying from chemo
12:00 – 1:00 Lunch Buffet will be provided
1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Problems and Prevention
- Naturopathic Medicine for Cancer Morbidity and Mortality
- Cancer Emergencies
- Cancer Prevention Strategies
Certificates and Farewell