Allya is a homeopathic medicine from a German pharmaceutical company, and contains only plant and mineral preparations. It is injected by a very fine needle into muscles or joints to relieve pain and inflammation. It was originally made for back pain due to disc degeneration and osteoarthritis. It will usually produce good relief by the next day. It can be repeated once or twice a week until there is complete and lasting relief.
This natural medicine is entirely safe. It is not cortisone or any harmful drug. I have treated thousands of cases with no harm. It is important to realize this medicine stimulates the body to heal very gently, but reliably. The results from a short series of treatments can be very long lasting, even in severe cases.
Allya is excellent for back pain, disc injury, scar therapy, sciatica, sprained muscles, strained ligaments, arthritis, tennis elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome, post-surgical pain, site of old trauma, and sports injuries. It can heal torn cartilage as in knee injuries, and will often make surgery unnecessary.
The amazing results I see daily with this medicine is due to the properties of the following ingredients:
- Arnica Montana – the mountain daisy moves stagnant blood and gets fluid congestion out of tissues, allowing blood flow to improve, removing wastes and bringing oxygen and nutrition in to speed healing.
- Hypericum Perfoliatum – St. John’s Wort is used for nerve pain, numbness and trauma. Improved nerve tone promotes normal tissue function.
- Symphytum Officinalis – comfrey leaf contains allantoin which heals fractures, repairs cartilage, and repairs torn connective tissue.
- Valeriana –a muscle relaxant, sedative and pain reliever.
- Euphorbium – spurge olive is for rheumatism & arthritic inflammation.
- Bryonia Alba – wild hops are a muscle relaxant as well as a powerful anti-inflammatory.
- Rosa Canina – rosehips for Vitamin C and bioflavonoids to heal connective tissue.
- Silica – a mineral which can dissolve scars and promote recovery of tissue strength.
- Calcium, Phosphorus & Potassium – minerals needed for injury repair.
Cost per session: $40