This 2 ½ day intensive course will provide detailed protocols for integrative support of surgery, radiation, chemotherapy, and targeted therapies, as well as alternative medicine approaches to a wide range of cancers.
Dr. McKinney is a professor of naturopathic oncology, author, researcher and educator with over 39 years in the field.
From reading a pathology report to end-of-life care, all aspects of clinical practice in oncology will be explored.
Participants will learn exactly how to apply mistletoe therapy, medical cannabis, dichloroacetate, low-dose naltrexone and many other cutting-edge therapies. Included is an electronic version of the latest revision of my oncology book, powerpoints, references and resource material on a thumbdrive. There will be concise protocols and patient hand-outs on several advanced therapies.
The College of Naturopathic Physicians of British Columbia – CNPBC – has approved 15.5 general (Category C) CE hours, and the Quality Assurance Committee has accredited 2 of those hours as Pharmacotherapy CE credits (Category E).
Other jurisdictions will usually approve the same hours for medical continuing education credits, as long as you get a certificate, send in the outline and my qualifications – but please check with your own State or Provincial regulator if in doubt.
Dates: Friday 9 am March 27th to Sunday, 12 noon March 29th , 2015
Location: Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine 435 Columbia St #110, New Westminster, BC, Canada V3L 5N8
- Earlybird: $650 CDN before January 15, 2015
- Regular:$750 after Jan 15, 2015
- Students: 4th year ND students and residents $500 before Jan.15
- Refund policy: 100 % before Jan. 15, 50% Jan. 15th until March 15, nil after March 15th.
Contact: email@example.com for more information
call 250-386-3534 or toll-free within Canada 1-888-722-6401
10-4 Pacific time Monday-to Friday
Friday March 27th , 2015
9:00 am to -4:30 pm The cancer problem and the naturopathic solution:
- The biology of cancer, and the tumour environment.
- Diagnosis of cancer.
- Understanding pathology reports.
- Naturopathic diet for cancer
- Cancer Myths: Acid / Alkaline balance and Oxygen
- Leading remedies for integrative cancer care
- Sample protocols
- Specific adjuncts listed for various types of cancer
12:00 – 1:30 Lunch
1:30 pm – 4:30 pm
- Botanicals & Plant Extracts – includes IV use of mistletoe lectin injections.
- Low Dose Natrexone LDN
- Traditional Chinese Medicine – herbs and acupoints.
- Energy Healing, Homeopathy, Psychology, Spirituality, Reiki healing
Saturday March 28th
9:00 am -12 noon. Integrative Medicine for Surviving Medical Oncology
- Surgery Protocol
- Treating Exposure to Radiation from Diagnostic Imaging
- High Dose Radiotherapy Support
- Treating Common Radiation Side-Effects Naturally
- Managing Late and Chronic Effects of Radiation
- Integrative Support for Chemotherapy
- Specific Supports for Specific Chemo Drugs, with examples
- Treating Common Chemo Toxicities
- Detoxifying from chemo
12:00 – 1:30 Lunch
1:30 pm – 4:30 pm
- Dietetics and Supplements in Cancer
- Weight-Loss & Metabolic Cachexia
- Dichloroacetate DCA
- Mitochondrial rescue
- Foundation Protocols
- Key Compounds for Key Targets
- Integrative Care of Specific Cancers –Breast, Prostate, Colorectal, Lung, with sample protocols
Sunday March 29th
9:00 am – 12:00 noon From the General to the Specific – Applied Naturopathic Oncology
- Integrative Care of Specific Cancers –Ovarian, Uterine, Cervical, Skin, Brain, Lymphomas, Leukemias, Head & Neck, Renal, Bladder, Thyroid, and Sarcoma, with sample protocols
- Integrative Pharmacological Remedies and Drug Interactions with Natural Medicines
- Naturopathic Medicine for Cancer Morbidity and Mortality
- Cancer Prevention Strategies
- Scientific References
Accommodations Dr. McKinney recommends:
The Met Hotel
411 Columbia St
New Westminster, BC V3L 1A9
Inn At The Quay
900 Quayside Dr
New Westminster, BC V3M 6C9
Are are a few other options nearby as well